Big Picture Alliance seeks a Development Intern. Big Picture Alliance engages and educates underserved youth in developing academic, life and job skills through the transformative, creative and collaborative process of creating digital and communication arts.
This position is unpaid. Hours are negotiable.
• Various projects to maintain the organization’s donor database
• Assist in tracking and evaluating fundraising activity
• Research contribution prospects
• Research grant funding opportunities for arts and community education
• Solicit sponsorships for cyclical events
• Attention to detail
• Excellent online research skills
• Proofreading ability
• Prior grantwriting a plus
• An interest in media and community arts
Please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to Teri Yago Ryan, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.